Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Azerbaijan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from World Market Intelligence, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- The Azerbaijani insurance industry is in the early stages of development and is expected to grow over the forecast period. Key factors affecting the performance of the insurance industry during the last decade include fierce competition and a number of regulatory reforms, including the law on compulsory insurance.
- The Azerbaijani insurance industry is small, highly competitive and fragmented.
- Despite being a small economy and registering negative growth in 2009 due to the global financial crisis, the Azerbaijani economy posted strong growth in 2010.
- Despite being open to foreign companies, the Azerbaijan insurance industry does not have a prominent foreign insurer.
- Voluntary insurance is not popular among the citizens of Azerbaijan and the main issue for this unpopularity is the distrust of insurance companies.
- Azerbaijan's insurance industry is projected to post healthy growth over the forecast period. The newly enforced law on compulsory insurance is expected to be the major driver of this growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Azerbaijan:
- It provides historical values for the Azerbaijani insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Azerbaijani insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Azerbaijan and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Azerbaijani insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Azerbaijani insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Azerbaijani insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Azerbaijani insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Pasha Insurance, Azersigorta, Atesgah Sigorta, AXA MBASK, Standard Insurance
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Insurance Industry in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Ireland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Ireland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Cambodia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Moldova, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)