Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2011 -- Recently published research from ICD-Research, "The US: The Future of Foodservice to 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
- Actual sales, food transaction and outlet data is provided for all years from 2005 to 2010 with full data forecasts for all years from 2011 to 2015
- All market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected
- This report covers 7 profit channels: Accommodation, Leisure, Restaurants, Pubs Clubs & Bars, Retail, Travel and Workplace and 4 cost channels: Education, Healthcare, Military & Civil Defense and Welfare - these are all further subdivided into their constituent sub-channels
- Complete data by sub-channel for number or outlets, food transactions and sales in operator selling prices
- Competitor profiles with SWOT analysis, description of business activities and strategies for the leading operators in the market
- Comprehensive data and indicators on the business environment and country risk
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2010, the US foodservice market valued US$543.4 billion. Prior to this, a contraction in US economy and subsequent reduction in demand led to a -2.1% decline in the US foodservice industry in 2009. Following this, the decline in the US foodservice market was more subdued as the country's GDP growth stabilized in 2010. In contrast to the review period, the US foodservice market is anticipated to demonstrate growth during the forecast period as a result of the increase in disposable income and the increase in employment in the country between 2011 and 2015.
This report is based on a dedicated international industry research program of consumer and trade primary research and extensive desk research which brings together ICD's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides comprehensive analysis of consumer, menu, format and macro-economic trends - crucially providing foodservice sales, outlet and transaction data across both profit and cost sectors, with full granular channel segmentation. This allows marketers interested in the sector to understand the dynamics by channels and where the future growth opportunities in the industry lie
Why get this report?
- This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of foodservice sector within the US with full historic (2005-10) and forecast (2011-15) years of data
- Understand competitive dynamics using Porters Five Forces analysis across each major channel grouping
- Discover key trends and new market opportunities by outlets, food transactions, average prices and sales across 45+ foodservice channels
- Improve market and strategic planning using robust and highly granular future forecasts and historic market data
- Understand the key drivers affecting the industry, today and in the future, from a product, consumer, format and regulatory perspective plus, impact on respective channels and sub-channels.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- Australia: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- Spain: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- The United Kingdom: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- Germany: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- The Netherlands: The Future of Foodservice to 2015
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the US
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Slovakia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Australia