Fast Market Research recommends "Travel and Tourism in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2013 -- The Philippine travel and tourism industry continues to benefit from the expansion of international and domestic routes by low cost carriers and increased flight frequency to popular destinations. A handful of low cost carriers went as far as offering new flights from Manila, although many focused on secondary airports such as Cebu, Iloilo and Clark. The constant availability of affordable airfares enabled more local residents and foreign tourists to explore the country's 7,107 islands, and...
Euromonitor International's Travel and Tourism in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- The North American Travel Intermediaries Market
- Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)