Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2012 -- Trucks in South Korea by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers medium and heavy goods and freight carrying vehicles. It includes special service vehicles but excludes passenger carrying vehicles. Market size is based on annual new registrations; it excludes second hand sales. Market size for Trucks in South Korea is given in new registrations with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Korea. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trucks in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Commercial Vehicles in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Commercial Vehicles in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Market Entry Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the Car Rental Industry in South Korea
- Tyres in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Trucks in China - a Snapshot (2012)