Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- As of 2011, there are 626 Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of Indonesian UHNWIs. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the local Wealth Management and Private Banking sector.
- As of 2011, there are 626 UHNWIs in Indonesia. Jakarta is home to the largest portion of them (55% or 345 of UHNWIs). There are also sizable Indonesian UHNWI populations in Bali (35 UHNWIs), Surabaya (23 UHNWIs), Bandung (20 UHNWIs) and Medan (18 UHNWIs).
- There are 52 female UHNWIs in Indonesia, making up 8.3% of the total Indonesian UHNWIs, a figure below the worldwide average of approximately 20%.
- WealthInsight's research shows that a large proportion of local wealth is currently held offshore, mostly in Singapore-based private banks. HNWIs remain invested in Singapore for reasons such as tax avoidance and risk diversification, but also due to higher product sophistication across the straits.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Indonesia
- Size of local wealth management industry
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of UHNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank Capital, Bank DBS Indonesia, Bank Mandiri, Bank Windu, Citibank Indonesia, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan Chase, Julius Baer, Merrill Lynch, UBS
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Indonesia - 2012 Wealth Book: Asia's Emerging Giant
- 2012 BRICS Wealth Book
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- The Chinese HNWI Market in 2012
- Private Wealth Management India - Family Offices for Ultra-High Net worth Individual (UHNWI)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Indonesia 2012
- Ultra HNWIs in South Africa to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in Russia to 2016
- Ultra HNWIs in Germany to 2016