Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Vacuum cleaners recorded positive growth due to the increase in demand for robotic vacuum cleaners, wet and dry vacuum cleaners, and handheld vacuum cleaners. However, as cylinder vacuum cleaners, which held 44% volume share of total vacuum cleaners, recorded stagnation, the increase was limited in 2013.
LG Corp was the leading company in 2013, with various product line-ups across the category. The company did not compound its leading position in standard vacuum cleaner, and instead decided to concentrate on growing its robotic vacuum cleaner. Even within robotic vacuum cleaners, where specialised manufacturers such as iRobot Corp threaten its leading position, LG Corp managed to continue to lead with its strong retail channel and brand power. LG RoboKing dual 2.0 was launched in 2013. This robotic vacuum cleaner is more angular rather than rounded as other robotic vacuum cleaner products. By changing the shape of the product it increased corner cleaning efficiency from 84% to 94%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vacuum cleaners is expected to grow especially the products that give consumer any sort of convenience. Handheld vacuum cleaners, wet and dry vacuum cleaners, robotic vacuum cleaners all offer consumers convenience and thus are expected to drive vacuum cleaners' overall sales during the forecast period. Within the category, wet and dry vacuum cleaners is expected to significantly increase its penetration rate over the forecast period. As being a stay-at-home housewife is decreasing in popularity amongst the younger generation, the need for a more convenient cleaning tool is expected to sharply grow.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Standard Vacuum Cleaners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Africa
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in South Africa
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel
- Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia
- Vacuum Cleaners in Germany
- Vacuum Cleaners in Ukraine