Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- Vitamins & Minerals in Japan by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers single/dual, multi-vitamins and minerals. It excludes products which require prescriptions but includes pharmacy approved. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for Vitamins & Minerals in Japan is given in JPY with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Japan. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins & Minerals in Colombia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Vitamins & Minerals in Chile (2012) - Market Sizes
- Vitamins & Minerals in the US - a Snapshot (2012)
- Alpha Minerals Inc. (ESO) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Avalon Minerals Limited (AVI) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Apollo Minerals Limited (AON) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Azure Minerals Limited (AZS) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- OTC Medications in Japan (2013) - Market Sizes
- OTC Medications in Indonesia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. (AMM) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile