New Transportation research report from IBISWorld is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2012 -- Extended vacation: RV sales will recover slowly as more Americans hit retirement and the road
The recession shook the Recreational Vehicle Dealers industry. Consumers suddenly lost a large degree of purchasing power as the value of their savings plunged in 2009. Also, crisis in the financial sector severely disrupted credit flows to RV dealerships, stifling any resilient RV purchasing activity. Beyond current economic woes, the industry is well situated for recovery. Despite difficult purchasing conditions, the RV lifestyle, defined by outdoor activities and domestic travel, remains popular with a key and growing demographic: baby boomers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This industry sells new and used motorized or towed recreational vehicles (RVs). The industry also provides repair services and part sales.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Cars: Global Industry Guide
- Motor Vehicle Dealers in China
- Used Car & Light Motor Vehicle Dealers in the UK
- New Car & Light Motor Vehicle Dealers in the UK
- Leading Five Countries in the European Wear & Tear Parts Market, 2011-15
- Leading Five Countries in the European Service Parts Market, 2011-15
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- New Cars - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Motor Vehicle Body Manufacturing in Australia
- Electric Vehicle Market in China 2012