Yarn is an extensive continuous length of fibers, which is used in sewing, knitting, textiles, crocheting, embroidery, weaving, and ropemaking.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2017 -- Recycling of cotton is known as recycled yarn, which minimizes unnecessary wastage, and is a more sustainable alternative to disposal. Cotton recycling can be done from textile leftovers and older or earlier used garments. Recycled yarns are used for making carpet, clothes, and furnishing items for car and buildings.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3163
The global recycle yarn market has witnessed significant growth due to upsurge in demand for recycled yarn form home textile, industrial purposes, and apparel. In addition, innovations in production process fuel the growth of the market. However, volatile raw material prices and lack of availability restrain the market growth. Rise in demand for organic-based yarns is expected to provide significant growth potential for the market.
The global recycle yarn market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into recycled PET yarn, recycled cotton yarn, and recycled nylon yarn. Carpet, clothing, car, building, and other are the applications of recycle yarn. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise recycle yarn market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the market scenario across geographies.