Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Reef Subsea AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Reef Subsea AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reef Subsea AS (Reef Subsea) is a subsea services contractor. The company offers subsea services to oil & gas and renewables industries. The company along with its subsidiaries provides operators, contractors and fleet of subsea construction support vessels. The company's service category include subsea construction and, inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR), installation and trenching of cables and umbilicals, remotely operated vehicles (ROV), and survey services, seabed dredging and controlled flow excavation. The company classifies its services offering into three segments namely IMR & light construction, Power and Umbilicals and Dredging & Excavation.
Reef Subsea AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2013 Reef Subsea secures decommissioning contract in central North Sea
Sep 11, 2013 Reef Subsea Dredging & Excavation awarded contracts in Middle East & Asia Pacific
Aug 29, 2013 Reef Subsea restructures its business and appoints new Divisional Managing Director
Jun 25, 2013 RSD&E Completes Draugen Infill Project For Shell With Ocean Installer At Draugen Field In License PL93, Norway
Jun 18, 2013 Reef Subsea Secures Subsea Construction Contract On Palanca Cable Lay Campaign Offshore West Africa
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reef Subsea AS
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit