New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Thailand's weather is tending to become hotter, and high temperatures are seen for longer, due to the effects of global warming. Therefore, it is likely that consumers will look for cooling appliances in order to help them withstand the heat; this includes refrigeration appliances. A fridge-freezer is considered a basic appliance that every household should have to store their food at cool temperatures, as well as to allow consumers be able to have a cold drink to quench their thirst.
Toshiba launched nearly 80 new models in order to capture the demand from consumers. The company emphasised colourful single-door fridge-freezers. Following the success of the two models Twist and Curve, the company launched the new model Handle in 2013. The model comes in four colours: yellow, green, blue and silver. Also, the Twist model introduced the new concept ?do it yourself?, whereby the colour of the fridge-freezer is white, and consumers can design and decorate it themselves. The new concept and colourful designs helped the company to capture interest from younger consumers and first jobbers in particular. These consumer groups do not require a very big fridge-freezer, but rather look at the design and functions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Refrigeration appliances in Thailand is expected to see moderate growth over the forecast period, with a CAGR of 5% in volume terms. This is a slightly better performance than in the review period. This is due to smaller family groups in Thailand. Singles and couples without children are tending to increase faster than other types of families, and a refrigeration appliance is the most basic requirement for Thai families. Therefore, it is likely to benefit from this demographic trend.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Refrigeration Appliances in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Refrigeration Appliances in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- What is the preferred refrigeration capacity size?
- What are the growth prospects for fridge freezers over the medium term?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Refrigeration Appliances in Turkey
- Refrigeration Appliances in Romania
- Refrigeration Appliances in Italy
- Refrigeration Appliances in Malaysia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Japan
- Refrigeration Appliances in Singapore
- Refrigeration Appliances in Taiwan
- Refrigeration Appliances in Russia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Refrigeration Appliances in Germany