New Telecom and Computing market report from MindCommerce: "Regulation and Policy for Wearable Augmented Reality"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- Progress in wearable technologies for monitoring is driven by the same factors that were behind the transition from desktop computing and communication tools to portable devices providing processing and ubiquitous connectivity. These drivers include substantive changes in key social and economic factors. This transition is fuelled by the enormous technical advances in microelectronics and communication technologies as well as the ongoing process of miniaturization.
With the coming commercial introduction and widespread use of wearable Augmented Reality (AR), there will be a need for new policies and regulations for their use. These policies go beyond the obvious and extend into many areas of end-user behavior and usage conditions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
- Telemetry, Telematics, and vehicle monitoring companies
- Telecom (fixed and wireless) and ICT infrastructure providers
- Government agencies, regulatory authorities, and commissions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Next Generation Augmented Reality Applications
- Head Mounted Display (HMD) Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Next Generation Wireless Devices: Market for Embedded Computing + M2M Solutions + Wearable Devices + Augmented Reality
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Vehicular Safety Systems
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Utilities Trends to Watch 2012 - Regulation and Policy