Recently published research from Timetric, "Reinsurance in Finland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish reinsurance segment, including:
- The Finnish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Finnish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Finnish reinsurance segment
- The Finnish reinsurance segment grew in terms of premium accepted grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4%.
- Non-life insurers ceded the highest percentage of premium to reinsurers, with 5.2% in 2013.
- The premium ceded by the personal accident and health segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.1%.
- Reinsurers in Finland are not subject to as many regulations as primary insurers, nor are they regulated by the Insurance Contracts Act.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for Finland's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Finland's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Finnish and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Finnish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: LocalTapiola General Mutual Insurance Company, Pohjola Insurance Ltd, If P&C Insurance Company Ltd, Redarnas Omsesidiga Forsakringsbolag, Mandatum Life Insurance Company Ltd, Retro Life Assurance Company Ltd, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018