Fast Market Research recommends "Reinsurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- During the review period, the Iranian reinsurance segment was dominated by Bimeh Markazi Iran (Central Insurance of Iran), the single state-regulated reinsurer which was established to regulate, expand and guide the overall insurance industry. Furthermore, the regulatory framework of the country, which made compulsory cession of the life, non-life and personal accident and health insurance segments, drove the growth of the reinsurance segment during the review period. Moreover, the growth of all three of the segments is expected to advance the growth of reinsurance over the forecast period.
- Iran is situated in a high natural disaster-prone location. The country is prone to earthquakes with the occurrence of two earthquakes in 2010 and one in 2011.
- Iran's position in a high disaster risk region influenced the reinsurance segment as it increased consumer awareness towards insurance policies such as property and motor insurance.
- The key growth driver of the reinsurance business over the forecast period will be the strict regulations for minimum capital requirements and legal cession on all companies operating in Iran.
- As of 2011, the Iranian reinsurance segment is dominated by the Amin Reinsurance Company (Amin Re) which accounted for the largest market share in the segment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance market in Iran:
- It provides historical values for the Iranian reinsurance market for the review period (2007-2011) and forecast period (2012-2016)
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Iranian reinsurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance markets in Iran and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Iran
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Iranian reinsurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Iranian reinsurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance market
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Iranian insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Reinsurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Reinsurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)