Pune, India, 22nd November 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Reinsurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2017 -- Synopsis: 'Reinsurance in Lithuania Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2529462-reinsurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
The report also analyzes information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
'Reinsurance in Lithuania Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Lithuanian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Lithuanian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuanian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Lithuania:
- It provides historical values for the Lithuanian reinsurance segment for the report's 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Lithuania, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Lithuania insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- On May 29, 2017, the EC authorized the signing of a bilateral agreement regarding prudential measures of insurance and reinsurance between the US and the EU, which was agreed on January 13, 2017.
- On March 31, 2017, the Insurance Block Exemption Regulation (Regulation 267/2010) (IBER) expired. The IBER exempts insurers and reinsurers from certain applicable competition rules, subject to conditions and agreements between companies.
- Solvency II came into effect on January 1, 2016. It is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements; governance and supervision; and disclosure and transparency.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance by Premium Ceded
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition and Methodology
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2529462-reinsurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021
Get in touch: