Recently published research from Timetric, "Reinsurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Singaporean reinsurance segment, including:
- The Singaporean reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Singaporean reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Singaporean reinsurance segment
- In terms of gross written premium, the Singaporean reinsurance segment grew at a CAGR of 8.9% during the review period , partially due to increasing risk awareness and expansion of the insurance industry, with insurers ceding a higher percentage of revenue to reinsurers.
- Singapore is rapidly becoming a regional hub for reinsurance, with reinsurers operating in the state generating significant proportions their revenues from overseas markets.
- The Singaporean government offers incentives to reinsurers through its Offshore Insurance Business (OIB) scheme, the most widely used tax incentive in Singapore's insurance industry.
- Offshore revenues were generated in the wake of significant losses from natural disasters during the review period, such as floods in Australia and Thailand, earthquakes in New Zealand and Japan, and a tsunami in Japan.
- Over the forecast period, demand for reinsurance in Singapore is expected to increase due to the rapid development of the country's high-profit-margin insurance industry, which performed strongly during the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Singapore:
- It provides historical values for Singapore's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Singapore's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Singaporean its growth prospects.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Singaporean reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Singaporean reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Singaporean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Munich Re, Swiss Re, Asia Capital Re, Allianz SE, Scor Global Life SE, IAG Re, Everest Re, Odyssey Re, Partner Re Se, Scor Re Asia-Pacific
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018