WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities".
'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Slovenian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2104717-reinsurance-in-slovenia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
'Reinsurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovenian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Slovenian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Slovenian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Slovenian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovenia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovenian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Slovenia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Slovenia insurance industry
Key points to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovenian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovenian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovenian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
-As of May 2017, the Slovenian reinsurance segment comprised two domestic reinsurers: Sava Re and Triglav Re. Foreign reinsurers such as Swiss Re and Hannover Re are also present.
- Slovenia is exposed to damages from heavy rainfall and snowfall. The country is also exposed to ice storms and floods, and is susceptible to frost in winter.
-According to the Slovenian Insurance Association (Slovensko zavarovalno združenje – SIA), reinsurance against fire and natural forces accounted for the largest reinsurance premium in 2015, with 42.1%.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition and Methodology
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars