Recently published research from Timetric, "Reinsurance in Vietnam, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/02/2013 -- Despite the global financial crisis, the Vietnamese reinsurance segment recorded stable growth during the review period. This is attributable to the increasing cost of reinsurance protection, the nation's growing non-life and personal accident and health insurance segments, a greater understanding of the benefits of reinsurance and the removal of a government policy which forced insurance companies to cede at least 20% of their reinsurance premiums to the only domestic reinsurance company.
- The number of Vietnamese reinsurance companies increased from one to two in 2011.
- The Vietnamese reinsurance segment is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16% over the forecast period (2012-2016).
- The key growth driver for the reinsurance segment will be the government's liberalized regulations, such as the abolition of a mandatory premium contribution of 20% to domestic reinsurance company Vietnam National Reinsurance Joint Stock Corp (VNR).
- During the review period corporations have increasingly recognized bancassurance as an important channel for the distribution of products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance market in Vietnam:
- It provides historical values for Vietnam's reinsurance market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Vietnam's reinsurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance markets in Vietnam and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Vietnam
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Vietnamese reinsurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Vietnamese reinsurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance market
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Vietnamese insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation, PVI Insurance Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Reinsurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Reinsurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)