New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2014 -- Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Global Markets Direct's, 'Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Relapsed Multiple Myeloma's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Relapsed Multiple Myeloma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genentech, Inc., Piramal Enterprises Limited, Prolexys Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Astellas Pharma Inc., Exelixis, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Incyte Corporation, AEterna Zentaris Inc., Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Pharmacyclics, Inc., Array BioPharma Inc., MorphoSys AG, Senesco Technologies, Inc., Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Acceleron Pharma, Inc., Altor BioScience Corporation, Arno Therapeutics, Inc., Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., Noxxon Pharma AG, Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pharma Mar, S.A., Janssen Biotech, Inc., AbbVie Inc., Oncopeptides AB, Senhwa Biosciences
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Refractory Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Multiple Sclerosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Refractory Multiple Myeloma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
- Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Neuroblastoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2014