Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2011 -- 2008 saw almost 12 million patients diagnosed with cancer. Despite, increasing technological advancements and research the deaths due to cancer were about 8 million people in 2008.
• To define and intensively analyze the global Colorectal cancer/Oncology pharmaceuticals market.
• To identify and assess the market with respect to cancer drugs, currently available in the market and in the pipeline.
• To identify and analyze the unmet needs and the emerging opportunities in the cancer drug market.
• To analyze comprehensively each of the market segmentation with respect to market drivers, restraints and opportunities that is impacting the market revenues and trend.
• To quantify and evaluate the market revenues for each of the micro markets with respect to drugs attributed to respective geographies (North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World).
• To analyze and comprehend the core competency of the market players by profiling the companies with respect to their product offering, revenues, target market, pricing, pipeline products, patents and recent developments.
• To understand the competitive scenario by tracking an indicative strategy trend such as mergers & acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures etc. in the industry among the top market players.
Browse All : Colorectal Cancer Market
REASON FOR DOING THE STUDY
2008 saw almost 12 million patients diagnosed with cancer. Despite, increasing technological advancements and research the deaths due to cancer were about 8 million people in 2008. Lung cancer accounts for the highest mortality rate. There has been a significant development in technologies and drugs/vaccines with respect to breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and pancreatic cancer therefore increasing the survival rates.
However, unmet needs with respect to severe adverse effects and unconvincing safety data associated with these treatments are therefore, enhancing opportunities for market expansion of novel drugs that focus on improved safety and efficacy. With escalating awareness, Asian countries are increasingly demanding for novel drugs and therapies than ever before. The above factors are demanding R&D focus among the pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, compelling the market participants to effectively understand the key market dynamics, pricing issues, competitive scenario, drug pipeline and market forecast, to have a holistic perspective of the breast cancer drugs market.
Each of the section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for various geographic regions covering sub segments and micro markets. In addition the report also provides about 40 company profiles. Key market developments will be sourced from the top companies that are profiled. Secondary research will progress through both paid and unpaid sources. We will conduct primary research to provide in-depth understanding of the market.
Global Colorectal Cancer Market (2010-2015)
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. They cover thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals [http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pharmaceutical-market-research-3.html ] semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.