Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2011 -- There are about one million new cases of breast cancer every year. Breast cancer accounts for about 10% of world wide cancer.
• To define global breast cancer drugs market.
• To analyze the existing drugs with respect to their competitive advantage and adverse effects
• To understand the ongoing clinical trails and provide pipeline analysis
• To understand and analyze the regulatory framework , clinical data related to drug efficacy and safety
• To identify and analyze the unmet needs and the emerging opportunities in the breast cancer drug market
• To identify and analyze comprehensively the market structure with respect to the factors influencing the market growth and industry specific challenges.
• To identify the major drivers and restraints of the market
• To analyze and forecast revenues of market segments with respect to geographies (North America, Europe, Asia & Rest of the World).
• To strategically profile and analyze market players and their core competencies in the field of breast cancer drugs for each of its market segment.
• To track and analyse recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions that has an impact on breast cancer drugs market.
There are about one million new cases of breast cancer every year. Breast cancer accounts for about 10% of world wide cancer. There has been significant increase in awareness levels with respect to impact on survival rates incase of early diagnosis. Therefore, opening novel opportunities for breast cancer drugs market [http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/breast-cancer-market-201.html]. The market has several products for breast cancer treatment such as, hormonal therapies, chemotherapies, combinations and targeted therapies, etc. However, unmet needs with respect to severe adverse effects and unconvincing safety data associated with these treatments are therefore, enhancing opportunities for market expansion of novel drugs that focus on improved safety and efficacy. The above factors are demanding R&D focus among the pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, compelling the market participants to effectively understand the key market dynamics, competitive scenario, drug pipeline and market forecast, to have a holistic perspective of the breast cancer drugs market.
Each of the section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for various geographic regions covering sub segments and micro markets. In addition the report also provides about 40 company profiles. Key market developments will be sourced from the top companies that are profiled. Secondary research will progress through both paid and unpaid sources. We will conduct primary research to provide in-depth understanding of the market.
Global Breast Cancer Drugs Market
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals Market , consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical, pharmaceuticals, [http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pharmaceutical-market-research-3.html] semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/