ZapitSMS – The PC to Mobile SMS text messaging solution now integrates with the Lotus Notes & Lotus Domino platforms.
Brisbane, Queensland -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2009 -- Complementing the popular web and Microsoft Outlook interfaces, the Lotus Notes desktop client provides the benefits of ZapitSMS 2-way text messaging.
The internet and mobile phones have made it easier and more cost effective to communicate. By combining the two and providing PC to mobile SMS text messaging, it has become the preferred communication channel for businesses. It is convenient, faster and saves time when contacting staff or customers.
ZapitSMS has utilised these technologies to create cutting edge solutions to help businesses communicate, advertise and provide better customer service.
Some of the benefits of using ZapitSMS:
- No account setup fee,
- No user licence fee,
- No lock-in or fixed term contract,
- No charges for reply messages,
- Only pay for what you use,
- Pre-paid or post paid account.
All in one Messaging solution:
- Easy to install and use software,
- WebSMS, for online messaging,
- Online address book can be accessed from anywhere
- Multiuser accounts,
- Send bulk SMS from PC or WebSMS,
- Schedule SMS reminders,
- Generate SMS from an email,
- SMS enable your existing applications,
- Receive instant replies,
- Two way messaging,
- Long messages, no 160 characters per message restriction.
- Web based account administration,
- Microsoft Outlook SMS client,
- Windows XP/Vista SMS client,
- Access to your existing Lotus, Outlook or Exchange address book,
- Lotus Notes & Lotus Domino client.
ZapitSMS is an advanced PC to mobile messaging solution and yet easy to use and with competitive pricing.
Matt Heysen, spokesperson for Race River said “With our Lotus Notes integration ZapitSMS is now able to offer all businesses including those using Lotus Notes the same SMS texting solution regardless of their email environment”. ZapitSMS integrates with the Lotus Notes/Domino address book providing you complete SMS access to your contacts.
"In recognition of the high business demand from Lotus Notes users we have produced a compatible client. Like our regular PC client, there are no access or setup fees, user licence charges or lock-in contract. There are no charges for receiving SMS text messages, you only pay for the messages you send at very competitive rates. ZapitSMS pricing works for individuals and organisations of all sizes, from a few messages to a few thousand messages" Heysen explained.
ZapitSMS now offers Web, Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes interfaces.
A free trial is available which includes 25 messages with full access to all ZapitSMS services.
For more information on ZapitSMS PC to mobile communication services, please visit http://www.ZapitSMS.com.au or contact us using the details below.
ZapitSMS - PC to Mobile Communication
Address: PO Box 2128
Phone: +617 3367 8772
Fax: +617 3369 4771
Race River Corporation