Adolix has just announced the release of eCover Engineer 6.0. Users can create covers for software boxes, ebooks and DVDs.
Timisoara, Romania -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2009 -- Adolix Software has just announced the latest release of their eCover Engineer software. eCover Engineer helps users design 3D objects like software boxes, ebooks, magazines, CDs and DVDs, business cards, vista boxes, curved screenshots and VHS tapes. The finalized work can be exported as a BMP image or PNG image with transparency for web usage.
After four years of continuous development, eCover Engineer has reached its maturity phase. A small selection of features and benefits include:
- create software box covers, ebook covers, magazine covers, DVD covers, packs with 2 and 3 ebooks
- use real time 2D and 3D rendering
- customize settings like floor texture, light color and scene position
- save your work as templates for later usage
- use over 100 free templates available online. Royalty free.
The latest version, 6.0, was improved with features most requested by our users. The list include:
- new objects available: screenshot, curved screenshot, VHS tape, vista box, light vista box, business card
- transparency is now supported (PNG files)
- a new profiles tab was added to change settings at once on a global level
- a better compatibility with Windows Vista
- support for DPI settings
- a new pack of templates
"We are confident our users will find this version to be more powerfull and useful than any product they tried. However, we are always opened to suggestion and feedback regarding our products because we constantly work to improve them" said spokesperson Florin Cornianu.
For more information on eCover Engineer 6.0, please visit: http://www.adolix.com/ecover-engineer/