New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2009 -- August is the perfect time to visit Manhattan, with bargain rates at many centrally-located hotels. “Hotels in New York City have dropped their rates, and some have reduced them up to 50 percent, compared to last August,” says Anil Patel, president, Hotelconxions.
Hotelconxions is offering special discounted rates at two- to four-star hotels in Manhattan through August 31, 2009. These rates are not available on other websites.
Sample per night rates (single or double occupancy) from now until August 31, 2009, are:
- Astor on the Park, Central Park West & 106th St, from $99
- Bentley, York Ave & 62nd St, from $115
- Cosmopolitan, 95 West Broadway (Tribeca), from $119
- Latham, E 28th St, from $119
- St. James, W 45th St, from $125
- Ameritania, Broadway & 54th St, from $126
- The Marcel on Gramercy, 3rd Avenue & 24th St, from $127
- Pennsylvania, 7th Avenue & 33rd St, from $139
- Moderne, Broadway & 55th St, from $145
- Amsterdam Court, 50th St between Broadway & 8th Avenue, from $146
- Roger Smith, Lexington Ave & 49th St, from $149
- Edison, W 47th St, between Broadway & 8th Avenue, from $155
- Lombardy, E 56th St, from $215
- Millennium Broadway, Broadway & 44th St, from $225
- Kimberly Suites, E 50th St, from $225 (one-bedroom suite)
- Buckingham, 57th & 6th Ave, from $239 (one-bedroom suite)
Room tax is not included in these rates. Hotelconxions is a full service hotel reservations agency, providing discounted hotel rates and travel packages to consumers, travel agents and corporate clients. The company features accommodations in major U.S. cities.
To obtain the special rates, call Hotelconxions at 1-800-522-9991 in the USA, 1-212-840-8686 outside the USA, or visit http://www.hotelconxions.com. The rate is valid seven days a week, with no minimum stay; room (14.25%) and occupancy taxes ($3.50 per night for a room and $5.50 per night for a suite) are additional. All rates are subject to availability and confirmation.