Mountain View, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2009 -- International travel website Vayama has announced a special weekend sale offering a $30 bonus discount off their already low airfares to Asia & Down Under ( Australia & New Zealand). To qualify for the discount, the itinerary must originate in the U.S.A and must be booked between 7:00pm ET on Friday November the 20th and 11:59pm ET on Sunday November 22nd. The $30 discount will be deducted from the final fare at the time of purchase.
Vayama’s “Asia & Down Under sale” highlights:
- Los Angeles to Taipei from $902 w tax total on China Airlines
- Los Angeles to Shanghai from $573 w tax total on Air Canada
- San Francisco to Manila from $883 w tax total on China Airlines
- San Francisco to Hong Kong from $792 w tax total on China Airlines
- New York to Delhi from $835 w tax total on Air India
- Los Angeles to Brisbane from $943 w tax total on V Australia
- Los Angeles to Sydney from $954 w tax total on V Australia
The $30 weekend discount will be an additional bonus on top of Vayama’s already low airfares. Many more destinations are available on the Vayama.com deals page http://www.vayama.com/specials.
Vayama is a first-of-its kind travel Web site that provides North Americans a whole new world of choice for booking international flights. Using the latest in Web technologies, Vayama offers a massive selection of airlines, flights and fares, many never previously available online, so you can find the lowest prices and best schedule options for all your international travel. Established over 3 years ago and founded by travel experts with decades of experience, Vayama is backed by one of the world’s largest travel organizations. Vayama is a subsidiary of BCD Holdings NV, one of the global leaders in the travel industry.
Please Contact Our Media and Press Relations Department: Ellen Joosten 650.963.1004