drsi™ ReStore! Energy Posts 6 Ways To Beat Fatigue For People With Diabetes
Boca Raton, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/02/2010 -- Diabetica Research Solutions, Inc. (DRSI) - http://www.drsiReStoreEnergy.com - makers of the new Diabetes Energy Formula, drsi™ ReStore! Energy has posted 6 tips for people with diabetes to beat fatigue on its website http://www.EnergeticDiabetic.com. Since fatigue is a major daily challenge for people with diabetes, this information may help people "live better everyday with diabetes."
The 6 helpful tips include:
1. Get regular, moderate exercise. Exercise may energize a person and help them feel more active and alert.
2. Get plenty of sleep. Making a schedule to get plenty of sleep, going to bed at the same time, and waking up at the same time can help train a body to "know" when its time to feel tired.
3. Eat the right things on schedule. By eating the right things regularly it is easier to keep blood sugar levels as stable as possible and avoid energy crashes.
4. Relaxation! By practicing relaxation techniques including positive visualization, meditation, or deep breathing a person may help lower stress and help keep blood pressure at a safer level.
5. Watch Weight. Excess weight can make it harder to control blood sugar levels. Maintaining a healthy weight may make it easier to remain at target blood sugar levels.
6. Avoid unhealthy energy boosters. Energy drinks, caffeine, and sugar may provide a temporary "lift" but that spike is often followed by a crash and deeper fatigue than before. They are not designed for people with diabetes, and the results can cause more difficulties than the intended benefits.
The only energy formula for people with diabetes, drsi™ ReStore! Energy, may be a better option because it provides all natural energy. It restores long-lasting, balanced energy and hydration with no spikes and no crashes.
Younis Zubchevich, CEO DRSI, commented, "In a recent survey, 85% of people with diabetes said fatigue is their number 1 daily challenge. Since staying active is critical to self-management of the disease and living a high quality of life, finding ways to overcome fatigue is an important goal for people who want to live better every day with diabetes." Zubchevich explained, "We are posting these 6 tips on our website, http://EnergeticDiabetic.com, to provide helpful information to our customers and all people with diabetes who want to stay active."
drsi™ ReStore! Energy is now available in over 2000 retail stores including Winn-Dixie and Wegmans, and on the website: http://EnergeticDiabetic.com. The brand is growing and will be available nationally throughout supermarkets, pharmacies, mass market and convenience store chains throughout this year.
For more information or samples of drsi™ ReStore! Energy or Diabetic Research Solutions , Inc., please contact Rebecca Reshefsky at: Rebecca@EnergeticDiabetic.com. Diabetica Research Solutions, Inc. is a private consumer healthcare company founded to help people live better every day with diabetes. drsi™ ReStore! Energy is its flagship product. DRSI will continue to develop and launch new healthy and natural solutions for people with diabetes to improve their quality of life.