Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Data Center Cooling Market [Solutions (AC, Chillers, Economizers, Cooling Towers, Management Systems), User Types (Cloud, Colocation, Enterprises), Services, Green Data Centers] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2014 -- Data Center Cooling refers to the management and maintenance of data center temperature, in a way ensuring efficient and cost-effective operation of a data center. In this report, data center cooling not only refers to the traditional air conditioning of the data centers, but also includes various emerging cooling technologies, advanced cooling hardware, cooling management systems and the cooling related services, as well. Efficient cooling methods helps in improving the data center performance and reducing the cost associated with it.
Cooling of is a critical element and required in each and every data center across various industry verticals. Banking, insurance, financial services, telecommunication, IT, healthcare, government, oil and gas, retail, transportation, education, and research are some of the industry verticals where data center cooling finds applicability. In 2013, telecom and IT vertical accounts for the largest share of total data center cooling market, and is expected to continue the same by 2018 as well. The Y-O-Y growth rates of some of these verticals, including telecom and IT, banking and financial services, and healthcare, are expected to be on the higher side throughout the forecasted period. Other verticals which are expected to grow in a noteworthy manner include, retail, transportation, education, manufacturing etc.
Data center cooling market in telecom and IT is growing fast, supported with significant increase in the cloud and Colocation markets, as well as rising demand for green IT infrastructure. Also, in the Asia-Pacific region enormous growth in the data center market is foreseen, which will drive the telecom and IT industry.
MarketsandMarkets expects the Air Conditioning solutions market to hold a major portion of the total data center cooling solutions market. However there are certain revenue pockets also namely, cooling solutions at server/rack level, cooling management systems, economizers etc.
Some of the challenges in this market include high uptime, uninterrupted supply of power and retro-fit and compatible cooling solutions. It is expected that the impact of these issues will be reduced with new advancements in the due course of time.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways -
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Data Center Networking Market [Ethernet switches, SAN, Routers, ADC, Network Security Equipment, WAN Optimization Appliances]: Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Modular Data Center Market (Micro Data Center, Data Center Retrofit; Datacenter Cooling Module; Power Module; Data Module; Generator Module]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Storage Market (Incl. Cloud Storage Gateways, Backup & Recovery, Data Movement & Access, Data Replication, Hsm & Archiving, Security And Storage Resource Management Solutions) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Application Delivery Network (ADN) Market [Application delivery controllers (ADC), WAN Optimization controllers (WOC), Application Security Equipments, Application Gateways] Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Communications Test and Measurement Market [Solutions (Wireless, Wireline), Type of Test (Enterprise, Field Network, Lab And Manufacturing, Network Assurance), Services; End Users] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Community Cloud Market (By Components [Server, Storage Devices, Network Equipments], By Verticals [Healthcare, Finance, Government, Transport and Logistics, Gaming, Education]) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018
- Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market (Software Defined Storage (SDS); Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Compute/Server, Network Virtualization Security) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)