Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2014 -- GlobalData's "Power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) In Asia-Pacific - Infrastructure, Investment and Regulation Analysis" gives detailed information on the transmission and distribution market in the Asia Pacific region, focusing on countries - China, India, Indonesia, Australia, Japan and New Zealand. The report covers all the six countries for the transmission and distribution market. T&D infrastructure, investment analysis, drivers, restraints, and regulation analysis is given for each of the six countries.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the transmission and distribution market in different countries. It's scope includes the study of different countries such as China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- Information related to power supply structure in the countries.
- Analysis of T&D market related to network lines (in Ckm), capacity (in MVA) and substations (units) for the countries.
- Information related to smart grid and power imports and exports in the countries.
- T&D investment planned during the forecast period in the countries.
- Key regulations influencing the T&D market in these countries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data related to T&D capacity, line length and substations in the China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- Refine business strategies with a complete understanding of the trends and developments shaping the T&D markets in the above mentioned key countries.
- Evaluate opportunities in promising T&D markets to quantify potential returns on investment.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Scenario in Europe - Infrastructure, Investment and Regulations Analysis to 2020
- Hungary Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Croatia Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Switchgear Market for Power Industry, 2013 Update - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market by Compensation (Shunt, Series, Combined), Component (Thyristors, Capacitor Banks, Reactors), Application, Industry Vertical (Electric Utilities, Steel, Mining), Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Afghanistan Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Turkey Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Turkey Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Nigeria Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape