Recently published research from MarketLine, "Medium & Heavy Trucks in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Medium & Heavy Trucks in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom medium & heavy trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes. The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The UK medium & heavy trucks market had total revenues of $4.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 13.1% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 100.0 thousand units in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to see the market fall to a value of $4.86bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the medium & heavy trucks market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the medium & heavy trucks market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom medium & heavy trucks market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom medium & heavy trucks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Truck Manufacturing in the United Kingdom
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Men's Toiletries Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The UK Beer, Cider and Pre-mixed Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Medical Device Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide