Are you in the process of planning your wedding? Working with your wedding photographer is an important part of your Special day.
Columbus, OH -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2010 -- Are you in the process of planning your wedding? Working with your wedding photographer is an important part of your Special day.
Here are a few important tips to help make sure you get the perfect wedding photos!
1. Schedule your engagement photos in time to send to the newspapers you want to be announced in. Keep in mind that larger city newspapers may take longer to publish your announcement than smaller cities, so be sure to plan enough in advance.
2. In the months leading up to your wedding, as you are flipping through bridal magazines and going to bridal shows, note wedding pictures that you see that you like. Begin creating a "shot list" for your photographer for the "must-have" pictures you want taken on your special day. It'll be one less thing to worry about, and your photographer will know exactly what pictures you want (in addition to the other pictures your photographer will take throughout the day).
3. Add your photographer to the invitation list, so they receive the invite in the mail and know the address of the wedding and reception location. You photographer will also be able to take a picture of your invitation in advance (one less thing to worry about on your wedding day).
4. Send your photographer your wedding day schedule. What time will you begin getting ready, and where? Send them your wedding coordinator's contact information, and any other pertinent information including maps and parking. This will ensure the photographer is always at the right place, at the right time.
5. Schedule as many photos as possible with family and your bridal party before the wedding. Let your family know what time to be at the wedding location for these photos. If you wait until after the wedding, it may take too long, and everyone will be rushed. Use the time after the wedding to get pictures of you and the groom.
Whatever is planned for your wedding just try to think outside the box. Take a normal tradition and put your own twist on it. Do more to get your guests involved. Make it a memorable night for all.
Jaime Hesper is owner of a successful wedding photography studio in Columbus, Ohio. Making your wedding day as smooth & memorable as possible is part of every package. Wedding Photography Information http://www.hesperphoto.com
J Hesper Photography
118 Graceland Boulevard #107
Columbus, OH 43214
PHONE: (614) 316-8585