Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2010 -- ReportsandReports announce it will carry Mikkel, Norway, Commercial Asset Valuation and Forecast to 2017 Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/mikkel-norway-commercial-asset-valuation-and-forecast-to-2017/
Mikkel is an offshore gas field located in Halten Bank East in the Norwegian Sea at a distance of 35km south of Asgard’s Midgard deposit. It is a deepwater field at a water depth of 220m. The reserves lie at depth of 2,200m.
The field was discovered in 1987 and came on stream in October, 2003. The field has recoverable reserves of 777 Bcf of gas and 43 million barrels of condensate. The field is expected to have a life of 14 years and will produce till 2017.
Statoil is the operator of the field with 43.97% interest. The other equity partners include ExxonMobil E & P Norway, ENI Norge, and Total E & P Norge.
The field is developed through a subsea production facility which is tied back to Midgard seabed installations. It produced approximately 63 Bcf of gas and 3.24 million barrels of condensate in 2009. The remaining reserves as on January 1, 2010 are 402 Bcf of gas and 16 million barrels of condensate. The condensate has density of 48.9 degree API and 0.12% sulfur content. It is sold as Asgard Blend and is benchmarked to Brent Blend.
The field is expected to have an Asset IRR of 46.85%.
• The report provides detailed information on oil and gas production, infrastructure, reserves, geology, operator and equity partners and the latest fiscal terms applicable to the asset and provides its fair value (Remaining Net Present Value) based on remaining reserves, forecast production, capital and operational costs, fiscal regime and commodity prices.
• The report also provides additional valuation parameters like Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Profitability Index (PI), Pay Back (discounted and undiscounted), Entitlement Production (EP) and Working Interest (WI) to enhance your decision making process.
• This report provides detailed sensitivity analysis of the remaining NPV with changes in the commodity prices, discount rate, production and key fiscal terms.
• Detailed cash flows over the life of the asset are included in the report. These cash flows cover a wide range of calculations related to various payments to the government/licensing authority.
• Interactive Excel models can be used to derive custom valuations, sensitivities and cash flows based on the specific inputs by the user in the model. These custom inputs vary from production data, cost information, price information and fiscal terms information.
Reasons to buy
• Make well informed investment decisions based on detailed operational analysis and cash flow forecasts
• Estimate the fair value of your future investment under different economic and fiscal conditions
• Value a prospective investment target through a comprehensive analysis using focused forecasting and valuation methodologies.
• Supporting interactive excel model will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
• Evaluate how the changes in the country’s fiscal policies impact the cash flows and the present value of the asset
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Mikkel, Norway, Introduction 5
3 Mikkel, Norway, Geology and Formation 6
4 Mikkel, Norway, Equity Partners 6
5 Mikkel, Norway, Natural Gas and Condensate Reserves 8
6 Mikkel, Norway, Key Fiscal Terms 8
6.1 Royalty 8
6.2 Fees 8
6.3 Special Petroleum Tax 8
6.4 Taxation 8
6.5 Carbon Dioxide Tax 9
6.6 Deductions and Depreciation 9
7 Mikkel, Norway, Infrastructure 9
7.1 Upstream Infrastructure 10
7.2 Midstream Infrastructure 11
8 Mikkel, Norway, Development Plan 12
9 Mikkel, Norway, Natural Gas and Condensate Production 12
10 Mikkel, Norway, Field Economics 14
10.1 Mikkel, Economic Assumptions 14
10.1.1 Forecast Commodity Prices 14
10.1.2 Inflation 15
10.1.3 Discount Rate and Representation of Cash Flows 15
10.1.4 Sensitivity 15
10.1.5 Access to the Economic Model 15
10.2 Mikkel, Cash Flow Analysis 15
10.3 Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis 17
10.3.1 Remaining NPV Sensitivity to Discount Rates 17
10.3.2 Remaining NPV Sensitivity to Change in Commodity Prices and Production 18
10.3.3 Remaining NPV Sensitivity to Petroleum Revenue Tax and Production Rate 19
11 Mikkel, Norway, Summary Cash Flows 20
11.1 Mikkel, Norway, Front End Load Due To Fiscal Policy 21
11.2 Mikkel, Norway, Tax Liability 22
12 Appendix 23
12.1 Methodology 23
12.2 Coverage 23
12.3 Secondary Research 23
12.4 Primary Research 23
12.5 E&P Forecasts 24
12.6 Capital Costs 24
12.7 Exploration and Appraisal (E&A) Costs 24
12.8 Operating Costs 25
12.9 Expert Panel Validation 25
12.10 About GlobalData
12.11 Contact Us
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Mikkel, Norway, Key Asset Data, 2010 5
Table 2: Mikkel, Norway, Field Reserves, January 2010 8
Table 3: Mikkel, Norway, Development Wellbores (WB) 11
Table 4: Mikkel, Norway, Exploration Wellbores (WB) 12
Table 5: Mikkel, Norway, Historic and Forecast Production, 2003-2017 14
Table 6: Mikkel, Norway, Commodity Price Assumptions, 2010-2013 15
Table 7: Mikkel, Norway, Project Analysis Metrics, 2010 16
Table 8: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis Over Discount Rate Vs. Commodity Price Change, in Million Dollars 17
Table 9: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis over Commodity Price Change Vs Production Rate, in Million Dollars 18
Table 10: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis at 10% Discount Rate over SPT Change Vs Production Rate, in Million Dollars 19
Table 11: Mikkel, Norway, Asset Summary Cash Flows, Thousand Dollars, 2001-2017 20
Table 12: Mikkel, Norway, Front End Load, Thousand Dollars, 2003-2017 21
Table 13: Mikkel, Norway, Tax Liability Estimations, Thousands Dollars, 2003-2017 22
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Mikkel, Norway, Location Map 6
Figure 2: Mikkel, Norway, Current Equity Details, 2010 7
Figure 3: Mikkel, Norway, Subsea Infrastructure 9
Figure 4: Mikkel, Norway, Semisubmersible Rig- Transocean Searcher 10
Figure 5: Mikkel, Norway, Natural Gas, Historic Production and Forecast, 2003-2017 12
Figure 6: Mikkel, Norway, Condensate, Historic Production and Forecast, 2003-2017 13
Figure 7: Mikkel, Norway, Gross Revenue Versus Tax Cash Flow Analysis, 2003-2017 15
Figure 8: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis Over Discount Rate Vs. Commodity Price Change, in Million Dollars 17
Figure 9: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis over Change in Production Vs. Commodity Price Change, in Million Dollars 18
Figure 10: Mikkel, Norway, Remaining PV Sensitivity Analysis at 10 % discount rate over SPT rate Change Vs. Production Rate, in Million Dollars 19
Browse all Energy and Power Market Research Reports on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Browse all GlobalData Market Research Reports on:
Browse all Latest Report on:
Fram, Norway, Commercial Asset Valuation and Forecast to 2017
Amal Oil Field (Redevelopment), Libya, Commercial Asset Valuation and Forecast to
Casino Field, Australia, Commercial Asset Valuation and Forecast to 2017
ReportsandReports is comprising of an online library of 20,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.
Our client list boasts of almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We, as a third party reseller of market research reports employ number of marketing tools such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search engine optimization technique to drive revenues for our clients.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231