Most up-to-date research on "Reinsurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Egyptian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Egyptian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Egyptian reinsurance segment
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Egypt's insurance industry is gradually returning to normal after the political uprising in 2011, although the recent civil unrest has compelled insurers to make substantial payments. The insurance Federation of Egypt (IFE) claims that the political violence led to losses in the Egyptian insurance industry in 2012. The political upheaval had a highly debilitating effect on the insurance industry. However, the unfavorable environment had a positive effect on the reinsurance industry, and demand for reinsurance grew during the review period at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Egypt:
- It provides historical values for Egypt's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Egypt's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Egyptiand its growth prospects.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
Browse All Reports in Insurance Category @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
- Reinsurance in Egypt grew during the review period: its written premium increased in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 11.5%.
- The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 64.4% of the reinsurance premium in 2013, while the facultative reinsurance category accounted for the remaining 35.6%.
- A lack of a domestic reinsurer compels national insurers to cede around 70% of their premium to foreign reinsurers.
- In January 2014, the IFE received approvals from six insurers for its proposal to establish a national reinsurance company with an initial paid-up capital of US$200 million.
- Egyptian non-life insurers ceded the highest level to reinsurance of the three main primary insurance segments in 2013.
- On January 1, 2014, the EFSA accredited British insurance market Lloyd's as an approved foreign reinsurer in Egypt. With this approval, insurers in the country can operate smoothly with the syndicate, bypassing the cumbersome process of seeking authorization from the regulator. This will also lead to international co-operation and sharing of best practice and expertise.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Contact: