Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2014 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Australia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Australian HNWIs held 22.7% (US$204 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2013, which is in line with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$268 billion by 2018, accounting for 22.3% of total Australian HNWI assets.
- In 2013, North America accounted for 40.7% of Australian HNWIs' foreign assets.
- This was followed by Europe with 28.7%, the Asia-Pacific with 17.3%, Latin America with 7.4%, Africa with 3.6% and the Middle East with 2.4%.
- Australian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific decreased when compared with other regions during the review period, from 25.5% in 2009 to 17.3% in 2013. Latin America was the emerging region in terms of global investments.
- Australian HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Latin America over the forecast period, to reach 8.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Spanning over 59 pages, 22 Tables and 22 Pages "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2014" report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. BT Financial Group (Westpac), ANZ Private Bank, Bendigo Wealth, Commonwealth Private, Bankwest Private Bank, BOQ Private Bank, Macquarie Private Bank, NAB Private Wealth, St George Bank Private Clients, Suncorp Bank.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-australia-2014
Australia Wealth Report 2014 - See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/australia-wealth-report-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: