Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in Australia 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2014 -- This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Australia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The High Net Worth trends in Australia 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 302,026 HNWIs in Australia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$897 billion in wealth, with wealth per HNWI valuing US$2,969,371.
- Australian HNWI numbers increased by 2.4% in 2013, following a 5.4% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.8% to reach 349,154 by 2018, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.0% to reach US$1.2 trillion by 2018.
Spanning over 84 pages, 39 Tables and 40 Pages "High Net Worth trends in Australia 2014" report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - BT Financial Group (Westpac), ANZ Private Bank, Bendigo Wealth, Commonwealth Private, Bankwest Private Bank, BOQ Private Bank, Macquarie Private Bank, NAB Private Wealth, St George Bank Private Clients, Suncorp Bank.
Know more about this report
Related Reports are;
2nd- Ultra HNWIs in Australia in 2014; Visit
3rd - HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia 2014; Visit
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: