Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- The political upheaval of 2011 is still affecting Egypt, and the country is moving through a transitional phase with low level of foreign direct investment (FDI), a high budget deficit, rising poverty rates and high unemployment. The difficult political situation had a negative effect on Egyptian life insurers in 2013.
The Egyptian life insurance segment accounted for 41.2% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013. The segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 14.4% in 2013. Individual life accounted for the highest share among all categories in the segment with 32.4% in 2013, followed by group whole life with 19.5%.
The extraordinarily low life insurance penetration of 0.30% not only presents numerous growth opportunities for existing insurers, but also encourages other multinationals to enter the segment. The government is creating a favorable environment for the industry, and the reintroduction of bancassurance and allowance of professionally managed mutual funds should benefit the segment.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian life insurance segment, including:
- The Egyptian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Egyptian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Egypt
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Egyptian insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Egyptian life insurance
- Key developments in the Egyptian life insurance segment
- New products launched by Egyptian life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Egypt:
- It provides historical values for the Egyptian life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Egypt.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Egypt and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Egyptian life insurance segment is concentrated, with the five leading companies accounting for 89.3% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- The life segment accounted for 41.2% of the overall insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- In 2013, the CBE removed the ban on bancassurance, which should benefit life insurance business.
- The life segment in Egypt is still in its infancy, with products largely standardized, although insurers are developing and upgrading products to meet changing consumer needs due to the country's volatile political and economic condition.
- The extraordinarily low life insurance penetration of 0.30% in 2013 not only presents numerous growth opportunities to existing insurers, but also encourages other multinationals to enter the segment.
Spanning over 242 pages, 181 Tables and 177 Pages "Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report Covering Key Facts and Events, Executive Summary, Introduction, Egyptian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Misr Life Insurance, Allianz Egypt Life Insurance, Pharaonic American (Alico), Commercial International Life Insurance, NSGB Life Insurance, Suez Canal Life Insurance, Delta Insurance, Egyptian Takaful Life Insurance, ACE Life Insurance, Mohandes Insurance.
Know more about this report
Related Reports are:
1st - Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd - Reinsurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
3rd - Non-Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: