Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Ultra HNWIs in China in 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in China, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in China
- Size of China wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The Ultra HNWIs in China 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 7,905 UHNWIs in China in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$140.4 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 172billionaires, 2,639 centimillionaires and 5,093 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.6% of the total Chinese HNWI population in 2013; lower than the global average of 0.7%. The number of Chinese UHNWIs increased by 81.5% during the review period, from 4,356 in 2009 to 7,905 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; while the number of billionaires increased by 182.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 88.4% and 76.0% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 27.2%, to reach 10,853 in 2018. This will include 242billionaires, 3,627 centimillionaires and 6,985 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 103 pages, "Ultra HNWIs in China in 2014" report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Chinese HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd, China Construction Bank Corp, Agricultural Bank of China Ltd, Bank of China Ltd, Bank of Communications Co. Ltd, Industrial Bank Co. Ltd, China Minsheng Banking Corp, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd, China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd, China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
For more information see
Related Reports are:
1st- China Wealth Report 2014 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/china-wealth-report-2014
2nd- HNWI Asset Allocation in China 2014 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-china-2014
3rd- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2014 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-china-2014
4th- High Net Worth trends in China 2014 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-china-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.