Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Household Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2014 -- This report is the result of extensive research into the household insurance industry in the UK, covering the market dynamics, competitive landscape and consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of strategic initiatives undertaken.
- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK household insurance business.
- It also provides a snapshot of the market size and dynamics.
- The report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
- It also summarizes deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the household insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK household insurance market for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- It offers analysis and outlooks of claims and distribution channels.
- It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top household insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain an understanding of the UK household insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
- Explore key competitors in the category and their performances.
- Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market.
- Household insurance premiums fell in both 2012 and 2013.
- The category has remained profitable despite the decline in premium.
- Rising expenses and shift in distribution model threaten future profitability.
- Direct Line Group remains the largest household insurer as mid-tier companies gain market share.
- Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.2% by 2018.
Spanning over 67 pages, 35 Tables and 29 Figures "Household Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report Covering Executive Summary, Introduction, Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Porter's Five Forces Analysism Deals and News, Regulation and Compliance, Consumer Perspective, Economic Backdrop, Company Profiles, Statistics Review Period 2009–2013, Appendix. This report covered 10 Companies - Ace European Group Ltd, Ageas (UK) Ltd, Aviva Plc, Axa UK Plc, Direct Line Insurance Group Plc, Legal & General Group Plc, Lloyds Banking Group Plc, National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc, Zurich Insurance Plc.
Know more about this report
Employee Benefits in the UK; Visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/employee-benefits-uk
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: