Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Aortic Stent Grafts - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Aortic Stent Grafts - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patients native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team. Since their introduction in patients in 1991, aortic stent graft devices have gained wide acceptance and availability, with their adoption fueled in great part by advances in stent-graft design and by a variety of devices for various anatomic features. Over time, these devices have gained traction for use in patients with ruptured aneurysms because they are minimally invasive and have shorter recovery times.
Brazil accounts for about 5% of the aortic stent grafts market, which is a substantial part of the world market. Moreover, Brazil is extremely dependent on imported products. Finally, the South American market is similar to that of China in that it also has a local marketplace of players that capitalize on the public sector by offering cheaper prices on products. As multinationals offer new products in these markets, the firms that will have an added edge will be the firms with local sales offices since within a year of a product launch, local manufacturing tends to replicate and sell the devices to the public healthcare organizations.
- An overview of Aortic Stent Grafts, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America Aortic Stent Grafts market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Aortic Stent Grafts sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the South America Aortic Stent Grafts market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in South America Aortic Stent Grafts market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in South America Aortic Stent Grafts market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Grikin Advanced Materials
Johnson & Johnsons Cordis Corporation
MicroPort Scientific Corporation
Weike Medical Apparatus and Instrument
YTH Biological Material Scitech
Complete report is available