Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Private Motor Insurance in the UK - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/18/2014 -- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK private motor insurance business.
- It also provides a snapshot of market size and dynamics.
- Furthermore, the report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
- It also summarizes deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
This report is the result of extensive research into the private motor insurance market in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides estimates of the market size and forecasts for the private motor insurance market, and discusses key products and distribution channels.
This report also provides an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of the strategic initiatives undertaken.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the private motor insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK private motor insurance market for the report's 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- It offers estimates of gross written premiums collected in the market.
- It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top private motor insurers in the UK and outlines key challenges facing them.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain an understanding of the UK private motor insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
- Explore policy types and key competitors in the category.
- Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market.
- Private motor insurance premiums fell in both 2012 and 2013.
- Motor insurers are expected to start raising premium rates in 2015.
- Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.5% by 2018.
- Government measures to cut claims are starting to take effect.
- Price-comparison websites fail to meet FCA's expectations.
Spanning over 64 pages, "Private Motor Insurance in the UK - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Deals and News, Regulation and Compliance, Economic Backdrop, Company Profiles, Statistics, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Admiral Group Plc, Ageas UK Ltd, Aviva Plc, Axa UK Plc, Direct Line Insurance Group Plc, Esure Group Plc, Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc, Liverpool Victoria Group, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc, Zurich Insurance Plc
For more information see
Find all Banking and Finance Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: