Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.

Reinsurance Market in the US: Industry Analysis, Shares, Size, Key Trends and Forecast to 2018

ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " Reinsurance Market in the US to 2018: Industry Analysis, Size, Shares, Growth, Trends And Forecast" to its huge collection of research reports.

 

Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/19/2014 -- The written premium of the US reinsurance segment increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% during the review period (2009–2013). This growth was partially due to positive growth in the personal accident and health segment during the review period. The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 86.1% of total reinsurance written premiums in 2013, with facultative reinsurance accounting for the remaining 13.9%.

Browse report with table of contents at:
http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-the-us-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html

Economic improvements and projected positive growth in the insurance industry are expected to drive the reinsurance segment over the forecast period. Government increases in flood insurance rates provide opportunities for private insurers and reinsurers, which will also support growth over the forecast period (2013–2018). The segment's written premium is projected to record a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period. The treaty reinsurance category is expected to account for 87.5% of the total reinsurance written premium in 2018, while facultative reinsurance is expected to account for the remaining 12.5%.

Reasons to buy:

Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US reinsurance segment and each sector within it

Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the US reinsurance segment

Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories

Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future

Key highlights:

Reinsurance in the US grew during the review period: its written premium increased in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 3.5% .

The US reinsurance segment grew at a CAGR of 3.0% during the review period.

In terms of gross written premium, treaty reinsurance accounted for 86.1% of the US reinsurance segment in 2013, while facultative reinsurance represented 13.9%.
The capital structure of the US reinsurance segment is changing, with increasing supplies of alternative capital from private equity and pension funds, rather than traditional sources such as debt and equities.

The National Risk Retention Association (NRRA), which became effective in July 2011, says a US reinsurer's state of domicile is the sole regulator of the reinsurer's solvency.

The US government's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) provides flood cover for five years for flood-prone regions.

Non-life insurers ceded the highest percentage of their premium to reinsurance in 2012, with 47.2%, followed by life insurers with 25.3% and personal accident and health insurers with 16.7%.

Related Reports:

Reinsurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html

Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-the-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html

Reinsurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-mexico-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html

About ResearchMoz
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.

For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mrs.Sheela AK
Tel: 518-618-1030
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: sales@researchmoz.us
Blog: http://marketingresearchreport.wordpress.com/