Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/30/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Stem Cell Research Market in India 2014 market report to its offering
Netscribes latest market research report titled Stem Cell Research Market in India 2014 analyses how stem cell therapy is gaining importance in India as consumers realize the various benefits it offers. Stem cells can be used to cure a number of diseases, including cancer and neurological disorders such as Parkinsons disease, among others. The number of parents opting for stem cell storage is also rising as they want to store their babys cord blood stem cells for present and future use. Currently, the market is dominated by private banks offering stem cell storage facilities, with a few of them even reducing their prices in order to make the process more affordable for a larger number of people.
The main driving factors for this market comprise the liberal regulatory environment and the rise in the number of patients suffering from chronic diseases. Government and industry bodies are working towards developing the market by providing various incentives in this direction. With stem cell research being a capital-intensive process, the primary challenge for the market centers on the huge cost of storing stem cells. Apart from research organizations, many stem cell banks are also involved in R&D of stem cell therapy in India. New trends such as public and private partnerships and EMI schemes offered by stem cell banks are crucial future driving factors for this market.
1. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
1. Columbia Asia Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
2. Cyrobanks International India Private Limited
3. LifeCell International Private Limited
4. Reliance Life Sciences Private Limited
5. Stemone Biologicals Private Limited
6. Stempeutics Research Private Limited
7. Cord Life
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Stem Cell Facility
2. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)
3. International Consortium of Stem Cell Networks (ICSCN)
4. L V Prasad Eye Institute
5. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
6. National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
7. Nichi-In Centre for Regenerative Medicine (NCRM)
Complete report is available