Most up-to-date research on "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - South Africa" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2014 -- Summary
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - South Africa. The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in South Africa. It identifies the key trends in the countrys healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Browse Detail Report With TOC
The population of South Africa was approximately 53 million in 2013, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2008. In 2011, the government introduced the National Health Insurance (NHI) scheme, although it is still in the early stages of implementation and is not expected to be fully implemented until 2025. In 2013, the government spent $2.2 billion on R&D and exported approximately $198.1m of pharmaceuticals. The pharmaceutical market was worth approximately $2.5 billion in 2008, and is projected to reach approximately $5.6 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 7.0%. The medical device market was valued at $1.6 billion in 2008 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% to an estimated $2.6 billion in 2020.
These positive growth trends can be primarily attributed to:
- An increasingly elderly population
- Government initiatives
- Domestic business competitiveness
Browse All Reports in Pharmaceutical Category
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in South Africa, and includes:
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Aspen Pharmacare, Adcock Ingram, Sanofi, Pfizer and Roche; and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Siemens Healthcare, Essilor, B. Braun, Roche, Covidien
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the countrys healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the South African healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect the South African healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the South African healthcare market
Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Improved Regional Healthcare Access to Drive Uptake of High-Cost Targeted Therapies
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research: 'Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 -
Improved Regional Healthcare Access to Drive Uptake of High-Cost Targeted Therapies ', which provides in-depth insights into the indication. It gives an estimation of market size for 2013 along with forecasts until 2020 for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, which comprises Australia, China, India and Japan.
Global and Chinese Healthcare Glove Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report
The 'Global and Chinese Healthcare Glove Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Healthcare Glove industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Healthcare Glove manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
For More Reports Browse
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: