Most up-to-date research on "The Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2015 - 2020" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/29/2014 -- Big Data refers to a massive volume of both structured and unstructured data that is so large that it is difficult to process using traditional database and software techniques. While the presence of such datasets is not something new, the past few years have witnessed immense commercial investments in solutions that address the processing and analysis of Big Data. Big Data opens a vast array of applications and opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including, but not limited to, retail and hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government, homeland security, and the emerging industrial Internet vertical.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-big-data-market-business-case-market-analysis-and-forecasts-2015-2020-report.html
Despite challenges, such as the lack of clear big data strategies, security concerns and the need for workforce re-skilling, the growth potential of Big Data is unprecedented. Mind Commerce estimates that global spending on Big Data will grow at a CAGR of 46% between 2015 and 2020. Big Data revenues will reach almost $190 Billion by the end of 2020.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data market, including a study of the business case, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, case studies and a quantitative assessment of the industry with forecasting from 2015 to 2020.
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Topics covered in the report:
- Big Data Technology: A review of the underlying technologies that resolve big data complexities
- Big Data Use Cases: A review of investments sectors and specific use cases for the Big Data market
- The Big Data Value Chain: An analysis of the value chain of Big Data and the major players involved within it
- The Business Case for Big Data: An assessment of the business case, growth drivers and barriers for Big Data
- Vendor Assessment and Key Player Profiles: An assessment of the vendor landscape of leading players within the Big Data market
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the Big Data market from 2015 to 2020
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
- Investment Firms
- Media Companies
- Utilities Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Application Developers
- Government Organizations
- Retail & Hospitality Companies
- Other Vertical Industry Players
- Analytics and Data Reporting Companies
- Healthcare Service Providers & Institutions
- Fixed and Mobile Telecom service providers
- Infrastructure, Software, and Service Vendors
- Big Data opens a vast array of applications & opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including not limited to retail & hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government & homeland security and the emerging industrial internet vertical. We see certain verticals leading the way in terms of best practices including optimized data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Despite challenges such as the lack of clear big data strategies, security concerns and the need for workforce re-skilling, the growth potential of Big Data is unprecedented. Mind Commerce estimates that global spending on Big Data will grow at a CAGR of 46% between 2015 and 2020. Big Data revenues will reach $190 Billion by the end of 2020.
Browse All Reports in ICT Category @ http://www.researchmoz.us/ict-market-reports-96.html
- Detailed forecasts 2015 – 2020
- Learn about Big Data technologies
- Identify leading market segments
- Identify key players and strategies
- Identify opportunities in data analytics
- Understand market drivers and barriers
- Understand the business case for Big Data
- Understand regulatory issues and initiatives
Smart Cities: Global Outlook and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
A large percentage of the global population lives in an urban environment, a rapidly accelerating trend that is taxing the resources and management capabilities of city governments. In addition, the enhanced mobility of modern society has created extreme competition between cities to attract skilled residents, corporations, and jobs. Smart Cities are much more than just an effort by...
IT Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
"IT Business Confidence Report Q4 2014" is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the IT industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry....
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: