ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " Russian Oil and Gas Landscape Reshaped by Geopolitics: Global Industry Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends and Forecast" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/30/2014 -- The second half of 2014 brought many external pressures onto the Russian oil and gas industry. While oil production and exports as well as refineries outputs remained stable, at post-Soviet peak levels, macro-level impacts have begun to reshape the industry. Global crude prices have declined sharply, which was followed by the Russian ruble devaluation.
View report details with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/russian-oil-and-gas-landscape-reshaped-by-geopolitics-report.html
The EU/US sanctions limited access to financing and prevented further cooperation on offshore and unconventional developments between Western and Russian firms. In response Russia has canceled a gas pipeline to Europe and consequently has intensified its pursuit of Asia-based partners for production and marketing of Russias vast hydrocarbon resources.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Relationship between global oil price slide and Russian ruble devaluation
- Overview of changes in fiscal terms for the upstream sector of The Russian oil and gas industry. Analysis of fiscal term fluctuations with oil price and ruble exchange rate
- Production metrics for oil and gas production/exports and refineries outputs in Q3, 2014
- Summary of licensing activity and information on major discoveries
- Insight on re-orientation of Russian oil and gas industry towards Asian countries in response to US/EU sanctions
Global Database of the Top 1000 Oil and Gas Field Machinery and Equipment Producers
Oil and Gas Business Confidence Report Q4 2014
Oil and Gas Market in China 2014
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948