ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " Soth African Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020 " to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/30/2014 -- The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in South Africa. It identifies the key trends in the countrys healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure.
View report details with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-south-africa-report.html
Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The population of South Africa was approximately 53 million in 2013, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2008. In 2011, the government introduced the National Health Insurance (NHI) scheme, although it is still in the early stages of implementation and is not expected to be fully implemented until 2025. In 2013, the government spent $2.2 billion on R&D and exported approximately $198.1m of pharmaceuticals. The pharmaceutical market was worth approximately $2.5 billion in 2008, and is projected to reach approximately $5.6 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 7.0%. The medical device market was valued at $1.6 billion in 2008 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% to an estimated $2.6 billion in 2020.
Reasons to buy:-
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the South African healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect the South African healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the South African healthcare market
Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Improved Regional Healthcare Access to Drive Uptake of High-Cost Targeted Therapies
Global and Chinese Healthcare Glove Industry, 2009-2019 Market Research Report
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948