Most up-to-date research on "Stivarga (Colorectal Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2015 -- Summary
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Stivarga (Colorectal Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023. Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the second leading cause of mortality among cancer patients in the world and is the third most diagnosed cancer globally, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the colorectal cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant/adjuvant, first-, second-, third-line KRAS wild-type and mutation-positive, and fourth-line metastatic. In terms of targeted treatments, the metastatic CRC treatment landscape is mature, including the branded treatments Avastin (bevacizumab), Erbitux (cetuximab), and Vectibix (panitumumab), treatments that have extended the survival of metastatic patients compared to chemotherapy-only regimens. However, high unmet needs remain for the extension of survival of metastatic patients, and particularly those with KRAS mutation-positive disease, for whom the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors Erbitux and Vectibix are not recommended.
Browse Detail Report With TOC
Bayer/Onyxs Stivarga (regorafenib) is an orally administered multi-targeting kinase inhibitor that was approved by the FDA in September, 2012 for the treatment of metastatic CRC patients who have not, or are no longer, responding to chemotherapy and an anti-VEGF therapy or, if KRAS wild-type, Erbitux and Vectibix (FDA, press release, September 27, 2012). Stivarga was approved under FDA priority review, allowing approval within six months of submission. Approvals for Stivarga in Europe and Japan followed in 2013 (Onyx Pharmaceuticals, press release, August 30, 2013; Onyx Pharmaceuticals, press release, March 25, 2013).
- Overview of Colorectal Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Stivarga including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Stivarga for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Colorectal Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Stivarga performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Stivarga from 2013-2023 in top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK,Japan and China)
Global Paclitaxel Industry 2015 Deep Research Report
For overview analysis, the report introduces Paclitaxel basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc. For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Paclitaxel markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, China etc) by...
Frontier Pharma: Parkinsons Disease - Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation
Large Degree of Innovation in Parkinson's Disease Pipeline The Parkinson's disease (PD) pipeline currently has 302 products in active development across all stages, but a stark contrast between the mechanisms of action employed in the current market and the pipeline is evident. Where the market relies on symptomatic treatments that target neuromodulatory receptors,...
For More Reports Browse
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: