Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Bacterial Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2015 -- Bacterial Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014 report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Bacterial Conjunctivitis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Bacterial Conjunctivitis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Publisher's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Publisher's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Bacterial Conjunctivitis and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Bacterial Conjunctivitis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Bacterial Conjunctivitis pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bacterial Conjunctivitis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Spanning over 56 pages, "Bacterial Conjunctivitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report covering the Introduction, Bacterial Conjunctivitis Overview, Therapeutics Development, Drug Profiles, Appendix, Methodology. The report covered companies are – Cellceutix Corporation, China Grand Wuhan General Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, InSite Vision Incorporated, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
For more information see
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: