Most up-to-date research on "Cyramza (Colorectal Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2015 -- Summary
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Cyramza (Colorectal Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023. Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the second leading cause of mortality among cancer patients in the world and is the third most diagnosed cancer globally, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the colorectal cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant/adjuvant, first-, second-, third-line KRAS wild-type and mutation-positive, and fourth-line metastatic. In terms of targeted treatments, the metastatic CRC treatment landscape is mature, including the branded treatments Avastin (bevacizumab), Erbitux (cetuximab), and Vectibix (panitumumab), treatments that have extended the survival of metastatic patients compared to chemotherapy-only regimens. However, high unmet needs remain for the extension of survival of metastatic patients, and particularly those with KRAS mutation-positive disease, for whom the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors Erbitux and Vectibix are not recommended.
Browse Detail Report With TOC
Eli Lillys Cyramza (ramucirumab) is an anti-VEGFR human IgG1 monoclonal antibody angiogenesis inhibitor being investigated by Eli Lilly in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of metastatic CRC, and has been investigated in a host of other oncology indications, including breast cancer, gastric cancer, HCC, and NSCLC. A Phase III study (RAISE) is investigating ramucirumab as a treatment for second-line metastatic CRC patients who have progressed during, or following, combination treatment with Avastin and FOLFOX. The randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study is evaluating ramucirumab in combination with FOLFIRI against FOLFIRI alone in 1,050 metastatic CRC patients.
- Overview of Colorectal Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Cyramza including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Cyramza for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Colorectal Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Cyramza performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Cyramza from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014 Summary Global Markets Directs, CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014, provides an overview of the CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.s pharmaceutical research and development focus. This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.s, complete with...
Hetero Drugs Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
Hetero Drugs Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2014 Summary Global Markets Directs, Hetero Drugs Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2014, provides an overview of the Hetero Drugs Limiteds pharmaceutical research and development focus. This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of Hetero Drugs Limiteds, complete with comparative...
For More Reports Browse
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: