Most up-to-date research on "Cooper Energy Limited, Company Intelligence Report" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2015 -- Summary
Cooper Energy Limited (Cooper Energy) is an independent upstream energy company engaged in the Exploration and Production (E&P) of oil and gas in Australia, Africa and Asia. In Australia, Cooper Energy has interests in the Cooper, Otway and Gippsland basins. In the Cooper Basin, the company has interests in four exploration licenses, 20 retention licenses and 11 production licenses. In the Otway Basin, the company has interests in eight exploration licenses, and, in the Gippsland Basin, it has interests in three production licenses. In Asia, the company conducts E&P activities in three Indonesian tenements: the Sukananti Kerja Sama Operasi (KSO), the Sumbagsel Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and the Merangin III PSC, in the South Sumatra Basin. In Africa, it has operations in three tenements in the Gulf of Hammamet, Tunisia: Bargou, Hammamet and the Nabeul. However, in December 2014, Cooper Energy is expected to announce that it will be divesting its Tunisian operations.
Browse Detail Report With TOC
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the companys performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Global and China Vehicle Emergency Starting Power Supply Industry 2015 Market Research Report
For overview analysis, the report introduces Vehicle emergency starting power supply basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc. For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Vehicle emergency starting power supply markets in China and other countries...
Sweden Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
Sweden Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Summary This report elaborates Swedens power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Swedish power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power...
For More Reports Browse
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: