Most up-to-date research on "EpiCast Report: Celiac Disease - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2015 -- Summary
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that occurs in individuals who consume gluten-containing foods but are intolerant to gluten, a protein found in many grains, such as wheat, rye, and barley. In celiac disease, the bodys immune system attacks and destroys the villi of the small intestine and thus interferes with nutrient absorption. Celiac disease can be difficult to diagnose because the symptoms vary between individuals and are non-specific, such as abdominal bloating and pain, diarrhea, constipation, and weight loss. Short-term malicious effects of untreated celiac disease include malnutrition, vitamin and mineral deficiency, and anemia, whereas long-term effects include bone diseases, cancers, and liver diseases. Celiac disease can arise in individuals of all ages and current epidemiological studies estimate that celiac disease affects around 1% of the population in western countries, with a range of between 0.3-2.7%.
Browse Detail Report With TOC
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the number of total prevalent cases of celiac disease in the 6MM is expected to grow to 8.08 million cases in 2023 at a rate of 3.92% per year during the forecast period. The number of diagnosed prevalent cases in the 6MM is expected to increase by 4.61% over the next decade to 1.11 million cases in 2023.
GlobalDatas forecast and analysis is based on a thorough literature review and from primary research results. GlobalData epidemiologists carefully reviewed and selected secondary research studies and validated the findings with primary research. GlobalData epidemiologists maintained a consistent case-finding definition and forecasting methodology for celiac disease throughout the 6MM, thus allowing for a meaningful comparison of the total and diagnosed prevalent cases of celiac disease in these markets. The total prevalent cases of celiac disease are also segmented by sex, thus providing a detailed analysis of the patient population characteristic of celiac disease. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists also provided a realistic trend forecast for the total and diagnosed prevalence of celiac disease based on insights gained through the analysis of historical data.
- The celiac disease EpiCast Report provide an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for celiac disease in the six major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). In addition, the report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of celiac disease segmented by sex and age (0-19 years, 20-29 years, 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, and =70 years), and a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of celiac disease in the 6MM.
- The celiac disease epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 6MM.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global celiac disease market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global celiac disease market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for celiac disease therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Global and China Serum Protein Industry 2015 Market Research Report
For overview analysis, the report introduces Serum protein basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc. For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Serum protein markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, etc) by...
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014 Summary Global Markets Directs, CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014, provides an overview of the CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.s pharmaceutical research and development focus. This report provides comprehensive information on the current therapeutic developmental pipeline of CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.s, complete with...
For More Reports Browse
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: